Wellnessbeam welcomes guest articles and comments. You can write for us on a regular basis or just once. The most important thing is that your article has to be unique, interesting and should follow our editorial guidelines.
If you haven’t written for us before, please don’t send us ready-made articles. Contact our editor to discuss your ideas first.
- Number of recommended words: 400-800, however we are pleased to receive more extensive contributions, although they can be edited by extension if necessary.
- Titles should be between 8-12 words. They should refer to the argument/content of the article in the most persuasive manner. Ask yourself, would you read this article just looking at the title, would you share it?
- Indicate your main idea in the first paragraph. Whatever the subject of your article, make sure it is clearly reflected in the first paragraph, ideally in the first sentence. Ask yourself if you would still read it after the first paragraph.
- Write short sentences, including only one idea/concept/argument in each sentence.
- Keep paragraphs short, ideally no more than three sentences.
- Avoid the use of jargon unless it is essential to the article.
- Write in active voice whenever possible (e.g. “I write this blog” instead of “This blog is written by me”) Includes the sources with links to all facts / citations / references. Includes the social networks (Twitter and Facebook) of any organization or person mentioned in the article.
- Include your biography (approximately 100 words) if it is the first article you send.
- Include a picture of yourself (approximately 100 * 100 pixels) if this is the first article you send.
- Include a social network that you use professionally or academically.
- Indicate groups of social networks that you think might be interested in your article.
- The articles will be published under the author’s name, including his biography and the links to his social networks that have been indicated.
- If applicable and previously accepted, articles will be accompanied by the logo of the organization the author represents.
- We reserve the right to edit the content of the article by style. The argument will not be changed in any way.
- We reserve the right to reject any article.