There are effective and interesting questions you can ask someone you just met. In the interest of delving deeper into the tastes and details of a person’s life, the best thing you can do is to start a conversation and ask some questions casually.
This is not an interrogation. It is a way of knowing, through certain details, the motives and relevant aspects of another person’s life and their hobbies and preferences.
So through the conversation you can ask her some of these 50 questions to ask a girl you just met.
Interesting questions to ask someone you just met
You don’t have to stay in suspense after asking the classic questions. Once they’ve passed the “Do you study or work?” and “Where do you live?” There is still a lot to know about the other person, the secret is to ask the right questions.
In this list with 50 ideas to ask a girl you just met about accounts with many options that are sure to be interesting, but they are also fun, so in a pleasant way you will be able to know more of that girl and to continue deepening.
1. What is your favorite hobby?
Our hobbies say a lot about us, so it’s an interesting question to ask someone you just met.
2. Do you like cold or hot climates better?
Humanity is divided between those who prefer cold, hot or those who don’t care.
3. What time in history would you travel to?
It is interesting to know where we would go in time if we had the opportunity to do so.
4. What is the greatest madness you have ever done?
The most personal questions about things someone has ever done allow us to see aspects and traits of personality.
5. Cats or dogs?
There are cat people and dog people. The truth is that this preference also says a lot about each one of us.
6. What would you do if you knew you were going to die soon?
Knowing how people react to death or its possibility is a discovery.
What do you prefer, wealth or beauty?
If we had a choice, what would be the final decision?
8. What is your favorite book?
Although it is sometimes difficult to say just one, this question can actually open up a whole topic of conversation.
9. What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
If the person you are asking is interested in having a relationship, take note of the answer to this question.
Which character would you like to be?
It’s fun to imagine ourselves being and living the life of someone we admire.
11. What bothers you the most about someone?
Knowing what bothers you about others is a good way to know what your principles are.
What is your favorite dish?
Another key question if you’re trying to conquer that person’s heart.
What is your best childhood memory?
Sharing a passage from our past with someone helps us to bond to feel closer.
14. If you had to move to another country, which one do you choose?
We all have a preference for a country where we’d like to spend a long time.
15. If you could disappear something from the world, what would you choose?
Some will have very idealistic desires and others a little more superficial, so it’s an interesting question to ask someone you just met.
16. What is your favorite movie?
Talking about our personal tastes is always a good option.
17. What would you change about your past?
Although they say it’s not good to regret anything, deep down there’s always something we’d like to forget.
18. Tell me three words that define you.
This may be difficult for some. Apparently we don’t know each other as well as we think we do.
19. What is your favorite music genre?
The kind of music we like can make us coincide or keep us away from someone.
20. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
These questions make us fantasize as if we were children and it’s always fun.
What was the last thing that made you cry?
If there is a possibility to ask more intimate questions, do not hesitate to do so because it will help you to know that person better.
22. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Just as it is interesting to remember some sad passage, it is always nice to go back to happy events.
Which part of your body do you like the most?
Some people find it hard to talk about something they like about themselves.
Which part of your body do you like the least?
On the other hand, most people are quick to mention something they don’t like about themselves.
25. How do you look in 10 years?
This question can be a lot of fun and even have a good conversation.
26. How do you get along with your parents?
It’s always interesting to know what kind of relationship you have with your family.
27. What dream have you thought of abandoning?
We all have dreams, and unfortunately, we’ve all had to give up some.
28. What is your greatest fear?
Talking about our fears leads to a much greater sense of trust and intimacy.
29. What age do you choose to stay like this for the rest of your life?
We all have a stage of our favorite life.
Do you prefer a life of pure sex but no money, or all the money in the world but no sex?
The answer may seem obvious, but don’t rush, it’s better to ask.
31. Which do you prefer? Go out to know the world but never return to your country or never leave your country but live in the house of your dreams.
This is one of those hard to answer questions.
32. Which epoch of history would you change?
If it were in our hands, what part of history would we change?
33. What is your greatest motivation?
This question will help you get to know people better. Do not hesitate, use it when you want to deepen someone’s personality.
34. What do you appreciate most about people?
What we value in other people, often becomes our parameter for improvement.
35. What do you consider to be your greatest talent?
We all have talents. Asking and talking about this is always very motivating.
36. If you and your friend were in love with the same person, would you try to conquer it even if you lost your friendship?
One way to open conversation with someone is to raise some ethical issue.
37. What do you think of infidelity?
It is undoubtedly a thorny and complex subject. But it’s a question we should all ask ourselves before starting a relationship.
38. What things do you not tolerate?
There are many attitudes or situations that we simply cannot deal with. It’s a question it’s always good to ask to get to know someone better.
39. What do you find most boring?
We all have situations we want to run away from because they’re deadly boring.
What would be your ideal job?
If we could choose our work, how different would it be from what it is today?
41. What would you do if you won the lottery?
They say people are really known when they have power or money.
42. If you could make three wishes, what would they be?
This is a great question for a girl you just met. I assure you that from her they will be able to have topic of conversation.
43. What do you think people think of you when they meet you?
We’re all curious to know what the first impression we made was.
44. How would you like to be remembered?
If we want to be remembered in this or that way, we must strive every day to achieve it.
45. What phrase defines your life?
It’s a question to get creative, but it will surely get a few laughs out of them.
46. Would you prefer to live on the beach or in the woods?
If we could choose a cabin to live in, would it be at sea or in the woods? The answer may surprise you.
47. If you had to live on a deserted island and you could only go with three people, who would you take?
These questions are always fun and the answers are interesting. I’m sure you’ll have some time to talk about this issue.
48. What would you never forgive?
Although it is not good to hold grudges, the truth is that there are some situations that would be very difficult for us to understand and forgive.
49. What is your best time of day?
For some it is sleeping, others say eating, some more choose as their favorite time to be with their family. It’s a good way to get to know someone and their priorities.
50. What is the greatest madness of love you have ever done?
When we fall in love, we are capable of doing things we never imagined. That’s why this is a good question that might surprise you.