As we have been commenting throughout other articles in Wellnessbeam, the diet consists of a food regime that a person consumes daily and constantly depending on their physical constitution and the weight they have in mind to lose.
I’m sure many of our readers have tried many diets without success. Given this, I’m sure many of you are asking yourselves: Is there therefore a perfect diet that will help me to lose weight healthily without too much effort?
First of all, it must be said that miracles do not exist. There is still no sure-fire way to lose weight where the results are immediate. To find the best one for us, what we can do is consult our trusted nutritionist so that we can achieve an effective result that does not pose a risk to our health either.
Top Five Weight Loss Diets
From there, other diet options can be carried out by any person most of them are quite simple to carry out if we follow a series of premises. Would you like to know what they are? Then, through the following lines we will tell you about 5 diets to lose weight:
This first grapefruit diet will be carried out over three days and is characterized above all by the low-calorie intake of this fruit, which at the same time is extremely satiating. All this is without saying that at the same time it helps us to burn the accumulated fats in the adipose tissue. The guidelines will be as follows:
- Half a grapefruit with tea or coffee.
- Half a grapefruit with two boiled eggs and a cucumber and tomato salad
- Wholemeal toast with a slice of turkey and grapefruit juice.
- Half a grapefruit with lettuce salad dressed with lemon and apple vinegar and grilled turkey.
The Atkins diet consists mainly of eating protein in small amounts of food. All this while dividing this process into five differentiated phases which we will explain below:
- Phase 1. Eating 5 times a day for 2 weeks. For this, we will have to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with 150 grams of meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products. On the other hand, we can only eat 20 grams of carbohydrates.
- Phase 2. Here we will be less strict where we will start eating nuts and cheese.
- Phase 3. Maintenance of the diet for one month. During this time we will continue with the same intake of food to get used to our bodies.
- Phase 4. Continuous maintenance and enjoyment. For the remaining month, we only have to continue enjoying the rest of the food more continuously and calmly, trying not to fall into excesses.
Peaches are another fruit that is only slightly too high in calories (40 calories per 100 grams) while at the same time being an inexhaustible source of fiber and antioxidants. From there, we will carry out the following process.
- Peach with black coffee, milk, toast, and whole-grain coffee with turkey.
- Chicken breast and fruit salad with peach.
- Snack. Piece of peach with coffee or infusion.
- Two boiled eggs with a piece of peach and skimmed yogurt.
Red Tea Diet
The diet of red tea has also become one of the most consumed throughout the world because it detoxifies our body and strengthens our entire immune system. Not to mention that delicious red tea helps lower blood (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Cup of red tea with orange juice, wholemeal toast, and two muesli bars
- Pasta salad, rice with vegetables, French omelet, red tea, and a piece of fruit of your choice.
- Cup of red tea.
- Rice soup with grilled fish and lettuce. Piece of fruit and red tea.
Diet to reduce abdominal fat
Who isn’t interested in losing that abdominal fat now that summer is just around the corner? However, this diet can be quite difficult to carry out if we are not somewhat strict. In this sense, it is very important to carry out the following process:
- Wholemeal bread with a pinch of peanut cream, a glass of semi-skimmed milk, and a piece of fruit.
- A portion of the roast breast, with salad, a piece of fruit, and salmon fillet.
- Snack. Skimmed yogurt and a piece of fruit.
- A portion of wholemeal pasta, turkey breast, and baked vegetables. And lots of water!