Increase your confidence in the way you face life with these famous quotes.
We know that attitude, or our attitudes to be exact, are a set of social, personal, and emotional skills that allow us to interact, develop and face the world in the best way we can.
Therefore, depending on our type of attitude is that we can see the world as an adventure where we can acquire thousands of lessons, or as a labyrinth full of personal injustices.
We have always heard that you have to ‘have a positive attitude’ and this is no myth because, it is with an open, reciprocal, proactive, and assertive attitude that we can face any problem and come out of it victorious.
Do you know what your type of attitude is like? If you still feel that you are a little short of a powerful force to eat the world? Don’t miss the best and most inspiring quotes about attitude below.
Best inspirational quotes about attitude
Strengthen your attitude with these famous quotes to change your outlook on life.
- Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats (Voltaire).
We must always look on the bright side of everything.
- The only handicap in life is a bad attitude (Scott Hamilton)
A bad attitude can become the greatest impediment to achieving a goal.
- It is not the circumstances but your opinion about them that affects you deeply (Epictetus).
Therefore, you must see every problem as a challenge to be overcome and from which we draw a lesson.
- There is a language in the world that everyone understands: it is the language of enthusiasm, of things done with love and will, in search of what you want or what you believe in (Paulo Coelho).
The things that are achieved with goodwill are the most appreciated and recognized.
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make the effort worthwhile (Herm Albright).
Sometimes the best revenge is a huge smile of happiness.
- There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will (Albert Einstein).
The greatest people in history achieved their success because they never gave up.
- If I arrive at my destination right now, I will accept it with joy, and if I don’t arrive until ten million years have passed, I will wait joyfully too (Walt Whitman).
Patience is a great virtue and a prevailing attitude.
- I am an optimist. It is not worthwhile to be anything else (Winston Churchill).
What is it worth to look at the world with negativity?
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference (Winston Churchill)
After all, do you accomplish more by being in a good mood or a bad mood?
- Attitudes are contagious – is yours worth catching? (Dennis and Wendy Mannering)
What’s your attitude like? Is it contagious?
- With a right mental attitude, nothing can stop a man from reaching his goal and nothing can help a man with a wrong mental attitude (Thomas Jefferson).
A name with a good attitude can do anything, one with a bad attitude always finds excuses for not advancing.
- I believe that anything is possible if you have the determination, will and desire to do it and invest time in it (Roger Clemens).
You must have a proactive attitude to pursue and achieve your dreams.
- Do ordinary things with extraordinary love (Mother Teresa of Calcutta).
That way, every little detail will become unforgettable.
- We are what we do every day. So excellence is not an act, but a habit (Aristotle).
If you want to be the best at something, you must work and practice until you become an expert.
- Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day (Unknown author).
Don’t focus or dwell on the negative, but on what you can take advantage of.
- I do not think of all the misfortunes, but of all the beauty that remains (Anne Frank).
If you look for a hint of positivity in the world, it can become a great remedy for the darkness.
- Life begins every five minutes (Andreu Buenafuente)
Everything we live in every minute is a new world.
- There are four things that nullify severe decrees: charity, crying out to God, changing one’s name and improving one’s behavior (Rabbi Nachman of Breslov).
Remember that our behavior is a letter of introduction that speaks for itself.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it (Mary Engelbreit).
An assertive and positive attitude allows you to explore every possible solution in your mind.
- The sun shines, warms and illuminates us and we are not curious as to why this is so. But we wonder at the reason for all evil, for pain and hunger, for mosquitoes and foolish people (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
Even if the bad things in the world overwhelm us, we must focus on multiplying the good things to combat them.
- A happy person does not have a certain set of circumstances, but a set of attitudes (Hugh Downs).
Of course, the ideal attitude is to face the world effectively.
- To perform positive actions we must first develop a positive vision (Tenzin Gyatso, Dalai Lama).
If we do not have a positive attitude, then what we achieve will be nothing but empty actions.
- I like that attitude. One part courage, three parts stupidity (Ed Speleers)
This teaches us not to be too rigid but to let ourselves be carried along by the fluidity of our minds.
- The most powerful man is the one who is totally master of himself (Aristotle).
And more importantly, the one who can get what he wants with his tools.
- Happiness is an attitude. Either we make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same (Francesca Reigler).
And what attitude do you decide to work on?
- A positive attitude triggers a chain reaction of thoughts, events and results. It is a catalyst and unleashes extraordinary results (Wade Boggs).
Still not convinced of the power of a positive attitude?
- The great discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes (William James).
If you are not able to face something, perhaps you need to reverse the way you approach it.
- Where one door closes, another opens (Miguel de Cervantes)
But it is only if you maintain the right attitude that this will happen, otherwise you will not be able to see it.
- When I cannot control something on the outside, at least I know I can control my attitude towards it (Ramiro A. Calle).
So you can better face the next thing to come.
- The art of winning is learned in defeats (Simón Bolívar)
Not all defeats imply a failure, but a lesson to improve.
- I cannot change the wind. But I can adjust the sails to always reach my destination. (Jimmy Dean)
It is not a matter of changing things on the outside, but of studying them and adapting to them to excel.
- Wherever you go, whatever the weather, always carry your own light.
Your attitude can become your greatest attraction, so it will make you stand out.
- Few things in the world are as powerful as positivity. A smile. A word of optimism and hope. You can do it when things go wrong (Richard DeVos)
After all, what cheers you up, a word of encouragement or a word of punishment?
- Almost all the good things that happen in the world are born out of an attitude of appreciation for others (Dalai Lama).
By being selfish we can achieve success, but we are left with a permanent hole that cannot be filled.
- The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude towards life. Attitude is more important to me than facts (Charles R. Swindoll).
If someone has an energizing attitude everyone will want to work with them, as opposed to someone who is inclined to negativity.
- There are so many things that escape us, that we cannot control! But we can always control our attitude towards it all and know how to take it with equanimity and calm (Ramiro A. Calle).
A valuable lesson on how to behave in the face of adversity and change.
- It is very difficult when I have to do it and very simple when I want to do it (Annie Gottlier).
Do you make an effort in what you want to do or what you are doing?
- The remarkable thing is that we have a choice every day as to the attitude we will assume that day (Charles R. Swindoll).
Any kind of attitude is not an imposition but a voluntary choice.
- Whatever the business, profession, trade, or circumstances, it is our mental attitude that will determine success or failure (Orison Swett Marden).
If you go in with a winning attitude you will win, if you don’t, then you have already lost.
- My mistakes were seeds (Alejandro Jodorowsky)
As the saying goes ‘we reap what we sow’.
We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way (Charles R. Swindoll).
We have to accept that, just as our attitude is a matter of choice, so is that of others.
- I was sad because I had no shoes, until on the street I met a man who had no feet (Persian proverb).
You should keep in mind that there are people in worse situations than yours and they face them with a better attitude.
- Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude toward us (John N. Mitchell).
It is constant feedback.
- All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything (Gary W Goldstein).
Many times we may think that the world is wrong, but in reality, we are the ones who are wrong.
- When you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you will begin to have positive results (Willie Nelson).
A phrase that needs no further explanation
We can’t change the inevitable. All we can do is play on the string we have, and that’s our attitude (Charles R. Swindoll).
Worry about the things you can control and influence. Do it, in the best way.
- It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task that, more than anything else will determine its success (William James).
If you believe you can do it, then you will do it.
- I do not believe in making the right decision. I make a decision and make it right (Muhammad Ali Jinnah).
It is not just about our words, but about demonstrating them with great actions.
- Your choices of action may be limited, but your choices of thoughts are not (Unknown).
A positive attitude allows you to access all the infinite parts of your brain, instead of pigeonholing yourself into what you can’t solve.
- Beauty is an attitude. If you feel beautiful, you are beautiful, and you will transmit that to others, but if you passively accept the model of beauty imposed on you from outside, you will end up thinking you are horrible (Walter Riso).
Have you noticed that the happiest people are the most beautiful?
- Yoga is fundamentally an attitude of life. This vital attitude is based on attention, self-control, lucid reflection, equanimity, calmness and compassion (Ramiro A. Calle).
If you want a positive attitude, then do activities that reinforce it.
Work hard, stay positive and get up early. It’s the best time of the day (George Allen).
Make every day a new opportunity to seize.
- A machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man (Albert Einstein).
Your work will always be valued, but you must begin by appreciating it yourself.
- Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude (Ralph Marston).
And therefore, it is something you decide to work on and improve.
- Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character (Albert Einstein).
A bad attitude is reflected in behavior that no one wants to deal with.
- If you don’t enjoy the journey, you probably won’t enjoy the destination (Unknown author).
If this is the case, what do you think you should change?
- I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you, we are in charge of our attitudes (Charles R. Swindoll).
How do you want to live your life?
- I must always behave as if the standard of conduct of my actions were to become a universal law (Immanuel Kant).
A way of life we should copy.
- Our conduct is the only test of the sincerity of our heart (Thomas Wilson).
After all, how we behave and face the world is a reflection of what we are like inside.
- No one who has done his best has ever regretted it (George Halas).
Because whether he succeeds or not. To have been recognized is everything to that person.
- Victory and failure are two impostors, and must be received with equal serenity and a wholesome touch of disdain (Rudyard Kipling).
We must not let ourselves fall, nor let ourselves be blinded by triumph.
- If we exaggerated our joys, as we do our sorrows, our problems would lose importance (Anatole France).
That is why it is important to have a winning attitude.
- To have a positive mental attitude is to ask how something can be done instead of saying it cannot be done (Bo Bennett).
You should always find a solution instead of giving up even trying.
- Some people want something to happen, others dream about what will happen, while others make it happen (Michael Jordan).
You want to achieve your dreams, then live for them.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world (Mohandas K. Gandhi).
So have the attitude you wish to perceive in those around you.
- To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state than to be always in love with spring (George Santayana).
So take advantage of all opportunities and be grateful for all lessons instead of staying in your comfort zone.
- Your attitude is like a paint box that paints your world. If you always color your drawing gray, your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture including humor, and your picture will start to shine (Allen Klein).
How do you color your life?
- If you don’t see yourself as a winner, you can’t act like a winner (Zig Ziglar).
You don’t need any more explanation than this.
- Change your thoughts and change your world (Norman Vincent Peale)
Remember that each person has his or her perception of the world.
- We are masters of our destiny. We are captains of our soul (Winston Churchill).
So take the helm of the path you want to sail.
- If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t want and don’t get (Oscar Wilde).
If you cannot see what you want to have, then remember what you have achieved so far.
- Everything influences us, and that’s why I try to make my experiences positive (Maya Angelou).
Even if they are not ideal or what you expected, always take the good out of everything.
- Our greatest glory does not consist in never having fallen, but in having risen after every fall (Confucius).
Remember that not everyone has achieved success on the first attempt.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be accomplished without hope (Helen Keller).
And nothing can be achieved by having a pessimistic attitude.
- Youth is but a state of mind (Frank Lloyd Wright).
And all young people have a proactive attitude toward adventure, do you still have it?
- To be unhappy about what you don’t have is to waste what you have (Ken S. Keyes, Jr).
And what you have you have earned with your effort, so always give yourself some credit.
- If you don’t think every day is a good day, try to miss one (Cavett Robert).
If you feel unproductive, then unplug for a day. You’ll see the ideas start flowing again.
- Skill is what enables you to do certain things. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it (Lou Holtz).
How well do you want your things to be accomplished?
- It is not aptitude, but attitude that determines your altitude (Anonymous).
You won’t get high if you feel you can’t achieve the obstacles you face.
- Think big but enjoy the small pleasures (H. Jackson Brown).
Remember to keep an eye on your goals, but don’t let them absorb you completely.
It is time for you to always have a good attitude now and face life positively and vitally.