On many occasions, we have been able to learn tips and tricks to lose weight, at the same time we have echoed some tips that will allow us to lose weight without dieting, especially because to be able to lose weight it is necessary to follow a healthy diet.
But how can we healthily lose weight? How can we lose weight without worrying about having to go on dangerous diets that can endanger our health?
Losing weight is one of the greatest goals that anyone can set for themselves throughout their lives. In this way, we manage to take care of our health and well-being, thus avoiding suffering from overweight, a condition that is suffered by 1/3 of the world’s population according to the World Health Organization. Likewise, taking care of our diet and losing weight is also a great way to stylize our figure and thus gain self-esteem and self-confidence.
Over the past few decades, all the media have been “bombarding” us with miracle methods and diets of all kinds that are often accompanied by dedicated weight loss supplements. Here, too, much blame has been placed on the marketing and advertising field, which has sometimes tried to mislead consumers with medicines that promise to lose weight effortlessly.
However, from Wellnessbeam we tell you that losing weight can be a fairly long and lasting process, especially if we want to see medium/long-term results that do not pose a risk to our health.
Tips to lose weight in a healthy and natural way
So has it become clearer to you how important a healthy, natural diet is to losing weight? If so, we will give you a series of tips in this area that will surely be very useful.
1. Go to a trusted nutritionist
Rather than starting a diet with no rhyme or reason, it is vitally important to go to our trusted nutritionist. This will be the expert who will first make a study of our measurements, height, weight, and body fat index.
Once done, it will apply a diet that meets our needs and at the same time does not pose any risk to our health. All this is accompanied by a weekly follow-up to check that the results are as desired.
2. Increase fruit and vegetable consumption
It may sound quite obvious, but the truth is that eating a wide variety of fruits and vegetables is also very important when it comes to losing weight healthily and naturally. The reason? Most of them have a really low caloric intake while at the same time offering a considerable amount of vitamins and minerals of all kinds. Not to mention their great satiating power, which is ideal when you want to satisfy your hunger.
3. Drink at least two liters of water
Water also plays an essential role in weight loss. In this respect, it is very important to drink at least two or three liters a day. In this way, we will be able to avoid water retention, promote digestion while at the same time satisfying that voracious hunger that is so prevalent at peak times of the day. We also have the option of replacing water with tea.
4. Daily exercise!
There is little point in having a healthy diet that is balanced in all kinds of nutrients if we don’t get constant daily exercise. Nowadays, we take a lot of what is known as HIT (High Intensive Training) which, as its name indicates, means high-intensity training with which we will manage to burn fat located in a faster and more effective way in any area of our body.
Other tips that will help you
- First of all, it is advisable to go to a nutritionist (or dietician) who will help us to know what weight we should lose, as well as how to lose weight.
- It is better to follow a weight loss diet indicated by a specialist than to follow one that can endanger our health. This is so, because a nutritionist / dietician will always take into account our nutritional needs, as well as possible associated diseases (such as diabetes, hypertension or hypercholesterolemia) that may exist.
- Opt for healthy and wholesome food, and for a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Not only will they help you provide your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs, but they will also provide you with enough fibre to avoid cases of constipation, as well as purifying your body.
- Satiating and purifying plants help to control our appetite, and can be a good aid to losing weight. You can take them with herbal teas, teas or infusions, and don’t forget to drink lots of water!
- Some weight loss pills from herbalists and health food stores can be very helpful. Find out about their benefits and virtues.