There are questions that many want to ask but few answers. Here’s what happens with the awkward questions to ask boyfriends and friends. The face of the people who are asking can be quite a poem before finding their first words.
This article has compiled different questions that fall into this category. Answering some of them can cause a little doubt or embarrassment, but sharing opinions, tastes, or experiences with the closest people should not be negative.
In any case, you also have to have a little tact. It’s not about making anyone have a hard time, so it’s also wise to avoid any questions if deemed necessary.
Uncomfortable questions that surprise boyfriends and friends
In this article, you can find bold, funny, and spicy questions. It is a selection of uncomfortable questions to ask boyfriends and friends, and that can make you have an unforgettable time.
This list of questions can also be part of the popular game known as “truth or challenge”. This creates a lot of enthusiasm among some people, although you must always respect the will of each person when playing or responding.
You might be interested in:
- “45 absurd and meaningless questions (impossible to answer)”
- “The 45 best phrases to connect with Nature“
1. Do you feel comfortable talking to me about personal things?
The first question is to tempt the ground and confirm that there is a green light to continue.
2. Do you like to be with me alone?
Sometimes some feel that it is not always easy to find moments to be with that special person. There are times that way it feels that sometimes it doesn’t.
3. Have you thought that you and I have a special connection?
This question aims to deepen the relationship. Question more aimed at confirming a special friendship although you can also ask the couple.
4. What’s the biggest craziness you’ve ever done?
An ideal question to tell an adventure of the most fun or inspiring. Everyone has some interesting story to tell.
5. Do you have any hobbies in bed?
This is a question that opens up the topic of intimate relationships. More will come like this, so you can already prepare.
6. How many people have you slept with?
They say that when you ask a boy he tends to multiply the number, while girls tend to reduce the number.
7. Have you ever wanted to leave an appointment after soon after meeting?
Sometimes there are encounters in which someone can make an unsuccessful effort, and more so today in the age of encounters through applications.
8. Have you ever been left hanging on a date?
This is not a pleasant experience, but it has happened to some people. It’s okay to share it.
9. What would you be able to do for a lot of money?
If he asks you how much money you can make up a figure. They say everyone has a price, right?
10. Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?
This question makes no sense whether the person is gay or lesbian. However, it can be fun to discover that the person answering the question has experienced a bit.
- You may want to read: “40 great phrases against Gender Violence“
11. Have you ever had a secret affair?
There are people who for different reasons may have had a secret romance. It may be that they had another partner, that socially it was not an accepted type of relationship, etc.
12. Have you been attracted to a person in your family?
In every family, there is an attractive cousin. The attraction can be there regardless of the degree of kinship.
13. Do you regret sleeping with someone?
There are times when there is some regret about sleeping with someone.
14. Would you like to change something in your best friend?
All people are as they are, but sometimes one would like some to react in certain ways.
15. Have you ever been in a fight?
Maybe you know their past well or you don’t. You may not have been in any in your life or multiple.
16. Are you satisfied with your physical appearance?
This question can hurt certain people’s sensibilities, some of whom you would never have thought of.
17. Have your parents discovered you in bed with someone?
This, more than an uncomfortable question, recalls a situation always very uncomfortable. No one likes to be discovered by their parents.
18. Do you owe anyone money?
Owing money is always something everyone would want to avoid. An uncomfortable question in some cases.
19. Have you had any problems with justice?
Some people will answer no, but many have had some problem at some point in their lives.
20. Do you have any discomfort in using the public toilets?
Some people have a hard time if they have to use public services. Asking how they overcome this situation can be the most fun.
21. Have you ever tested positive for a breathalyzer test?
Drinking and driving should never go together. Unfortunately, some people decide to get behind the wheel even though it may be foolhardy.
22. Have you ever had surgery?
It may be an innocent question, but some operations can seem embarrassing, such as phimosis, a phrenectomy, etc.
23. Have you been attracted to a friendship with your partner?
This is an uncomfortable question, both for a friend and a boyfriend.
24. Do you feel that there is a lack of special someone in your life?
This question is very open and can refer to someone who is no longer in your life or someone who has not had the opportunity to meet.
25. Have you ever used drugs?
An uncomfortable question for some, while others find it quite innocent.
26. Have you done anything while drunk that you regret?
Being under the influence of alcohol sometimes unfortunate things are done or said.
27. How many times do you masturbate a week?
This type of question is usually uncomfortable for everyone.
28. What’s the most surprising place you’ve had intimate relationships?
There are different public places where it is unusual to have a moment of passion, although there are people who can respond to parks, baths, beaches, etc.
29. What do you like least about yourself?
The answer to this question can refer to both physical traits and personality traits.
30. Do you consider yourself a self-centered person?
Some people tend to think too much about themselves, while others are pure generosity.
- Other users have read: “Watch online series: The best 15 free websites (in English and Spanish)“
31. Do you show me your latest Google search?
It may be a search for the most innocent, although sometimes it is not so.
32. What is the last photo you took?
Same as the previous one. It can be something of the most ordinary or generate a real situation of discomfort.
33. Have you had or have any venereal disease?
This is a question that can be uncomfortable to answer since many people associate this problem with the corruption of being.
34. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for love?
This response can be the most romantic or the most absurd, it is already known that by love you are capable of everything.
35. Do you have any secrets I may know?
An occasion to know something about this person that no one or almost no one knows.
36. What was the last time you felt rejected?
Normally the meaning of this question is loving, but it is open and the person can answer in another sense.
37. What are you afraid of?
Fear is a fairly common thing in people’s lives. It can be animals such as snakes or spiders, but also life situations.
38. Would you like to have a child?
Whether the person is already or no longer old enough to have children can still be asked. It is always curious to hear the answer.
39. Have you ever thought you’d like to kill someone?
There are times when some people get so irritated with someone that they pass these disturbing thoughts through their heads. Fortunately, it’s all about that (normally)
40. What do you do best in bed?
This question gives to talk about truly intimate situations. Maybe this person wants to share comments that have been made by other people.
- You may want to read: “Mental Strength: 8 Keys to Being Psychologically Strong“
41. Would you like to have studied something more or different?
There are people who, due to different circumstances, cannot develop in the way they would have liked.
42. Have you thought about any other people while having intimate relationships with your partner?
This is an uncomfortable question for some people. It all depends on whether you have done it and the relationship you have with the person you ask.
43. Do you have any fantasies?
The question is open-ended, but everyone knows where it’s headed. Whoever wants to evade it will answer something not related to their intimacy.
44. Have you ever been attracted to the father or mother of someone your age?
The attraction to someone more mature is something that has happened throughout history.
45. Have you ever been unfaithful?
A very easy question to answer for those who have never been, but that can be uncomfortable for those who have been.
46. What do you think of euthanasia or abortion?
Some people are more progressive and others more conservative. These issues tend to generate debate.
47. Would it be easy for you to get a phone number if we go to the bar downstairs?
This is a question to know the confidence of this person with his abilities when flirting. If you wish you can go check it.
48. Why did the last love relationship you had end?
This doesn’t have to be an uncomfortable question for a friend or boyfriend, but sometimes it’s hard to answer for different reasons.
49. What is the last lie you told?
A good question to be honest about some previous answer, although it may be that it tells some other lie.
50. Would you go to bed with me?
A great way to end the game, perhaps giving way to another type of activity.
51. How much money do you make?
A committed question about someone’s income.
52. How much money do you have saved in the bank?
Another question of economic type is to know what patrimony one of your friends has.
53. Have you ever purchased an item from the telestore?
Maybe one of your friends has made a slip like this.
54. How would you tell someone that you were secretly in love with him/her in the past?
Confessing something like this can bring out our most creative side.
55. If you won the lottery, would you leave your workplace?
Contrary to what you might think, not everyone responds affirmatively.
56. If you won the lottery, what percentage of the prize would you share with your family?
A question to know if a person is generous, at least in theory, and their arguments.
57. Have you ever gone to the psychologist?
There’s nothing wrong with going to therapy, but a lot of people see it as taboo and don’t recognize it.
58. What do you see yourself 10 years from now?
To know what expectations that person has regarding a medium and long-term future.
59. Which party did you vote for in the last election?
Political preferences can be very controversial, especially at a meeting between friends.
60. Which famous politician would you have an afer with?
There are politicians and politicians of great physical attractiveness…
61. How many books do you usually read in a year?
Statistics show that we don’t usually read too much, but maybe your friends are avid readers.
62. What has been the worst job you’ve ever had?
Working life can give a lot of itself, especially in our time of mini-jobs and junk jobs.
63. Have you ever tried to flirt with the girlfriend (or boyfriend) of a friend (or friend)?
Consciously or unconsciously, we have all been attracted to that forbidden person.
64. What’s the rarest country you’ve been to?
Some trips are somewhat disturbing. An opportunity to get to know some curious destinations and anecdotes about the stay.
65. What is the cheesiest flirting phrase they’ve used to seduce you?
Some people do not know how to flirt and use hackneyed and graceless phrases.
66. Have you ever been left by message?
Breakups can be difficult, but if they leave you through WhatsApp it still gives more anger.
67. Have you ever dated a co-worker (or partner)?
In offices, things happen that only the walls know.
68. Do you have the lens of your laptop’s webcam covered? Why?
A security measure that can hide some hobbies that cause blush.
69. Have you ever dated a foreign person?
It is good to know new cultures and ways of doing.
70. What has been the biggest age difference you’ve had with a partner?
The age difference is always a controversial issue, especially if we are talking about more than 10 years.
71. What is the movie that has disappointed you the most?
It’s not exactly an awkward question, but it certainly evokes a time invested in something we didn’t like.
72. What importance do you give to sex in a relationship?
Many people say that intimate relationships are not that important, while other people prioritize them over any other issue.
73. Have you ever fallen in love with someone who could be your father (or mother)?
Age is an important factor in love, but sometimes we fall in love with someone who takes us 20 or 30 years.
74. Have you ever copied in an exam? What was it like?
Many people have cheated on an exam, but it’s hard to recognize.
75. Have you ever been arrested by the police?
Many more people than you think have had some kind of problem with authority.
76. Have you ever quarreled with anyone?
Whether with physical violence or just verbal, it’s rare for a friend to ever have had a little quarrel.
77. What is your most unspeakable hobby?
Let’s find out if anyone has any secret hobbies.
78. Have you ever spied on whatsApp to your partner?
Jealous boyfriends and girlfriends often do.
79. When did you spend more money on something you didn’t need?
Some wasteful people absurdly waste money.
80. When was the last time you cried? What happened?
Seen in perspective, normally the reason for crying is usually unimportant.
81. Have you ever regretted going to bed with someone?
It has happened to almost everyone, to a lesser or greater extent.
82. When was the time you got drunk the most? What was it like?
In a drunken state, we all do inexplicable follies.
83. Are you still watching cartoons?
Many of us retain a childish and immature side.
84. What would you do to survive a zombie attack?
A classic to let the imagination fly in a limited situation.
85. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever dreamed of?
Some dreams are usually really disturbing.
86. If you could become someone else for a day, who would you be?
A way to inquire about the idols of each friend.
87. Would you rather live in an expensive house, or have an expensive car?
Although it is reasonable to choose the first option, for most motor lovers the answer may not be so clear.
88. How long would you be able to stay locked in your house without even going out to buy bread?
A very useful question in times of forced confinement is to know the willpower of your interlocutor.
89. What is your preferred yogurt flavor?
There are many flavors and everyone has their favorite.
90. What’s the most unpleasant or disgusting food you’ve ever tasted?
We have all tried something that has left us with a bad taste in our mouths.
91. What’s the time you’ve had the most money? How much did you have?
To know the ability to save and to overcome the temptation to spend on your friend or boyfriend.