The arrival in the world of a new member of the family is one of the most beautiful experiences. that we can experience as human beings. The feeling of joy fills the whole family and the signs of affection are shared by all.
The dedications received by the new family member are a small token of support that the baby and his parents receive from friends and family.
Beautiful phrases and dedications for babies
In this compilation of phrases that you will find below you can see a small sample of how fathers, mothers and other members of the family receive with joy and great hopes to what will be an important part in their lives.
Here’s a selection of baby phrases to celebrate life with.
As I carried you in my womb, I felt our beats move at the same time. Now that I can hold you in my arms, that feeling has not disappeared, we are still part of the same heart.
A mother and her child will always be part of the same whole.
2. A newborn is a new bloom in your life.
A life that begins is like a ray of light for your loved ones.
3. Each baby represents a unique opportunity for the future we have, even better than our present.
Our children help us create the future we want.
4. I didn’t know how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mom.
A child’s first words is one of the best experiences you have as a parent.
5. Words cannot express the joy of a newborn baby.
Sometimes words do not come to express our joy in such a situation.
6. I believe in love at first sight because I’m a mother.
A mother’s unconditional love for her child is shared throughout the animal kingdom.
7. Three things follow with us from paradise: stars, flowers and newborn babies.
Newborn babies are the purest representation of the human being.
8. Every newborn is sent into this world with a new message to send, with a new song to sing, with a special act of love to bestow.
The arrival into the world of a new human being is a new beginning in every sense.
9. I imagined your laughter and what your face would be like before I could hold you in my hands. You’ve become the most wonderful gift I’ve ever been able to receive.
Nice words a mother dedicates to her newborn child.
10. Babies bring us a piece from heaven to earth.
Babies are a blessing to all those close to them.
11. Newborn babies refresh life and brighten the heart.
A new member of the family is something that always renews the inhabitants of the same household.
12. Each newborn baby is a different type of flower and all together make this world a beautiful garden.
Babies are one of the wonders of this world.
13. If one feels the need for something great, something infinite, something that makes one feel conscious of God, one does not need to go far to find it. I think I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of a newborn baby’s eyes when he gets up in the morning and smiles in his crib because the sun shines. (Vincent Van Gogh)
Vincent Van Gogh shows us with this phrase his love for his newborn son.
14. Nothing moves a father’s soul as much as seeing his son crying. (Joni Eareckson Tada)
15. A baby’s smile can make big dreams come true.
The laughter of a carefree baby is one of the most beautiful things we can experience.
16. A newborn baby is the greatest inspiration you’ll ever have.
Being a parent can give us a boost in our lives like few other things.
17. You were created to be completely loved and adored by your entire family.
A baby desired by their family is for them the most perfect thing that exists.
18. Your baby needs your presence more than your gifts.
The most important thing we can give our son or daughter is our company.
19. A new life begins, a new illusion, a new desire to do things right.
With a new life ahead, the possibilities are endless.
20. A newborn baby is one of the most beautiful gifts this world can give.
The gift of that new life is wonderful!
21. The smallest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
Babies mark a before and after in our lives.
22. The bond between a mother and her newborn baby is instantaneous and stronger than iron.
The bond between a mother and her baby is unbreakable.
23. To have a baby means to assume the greatest responsibility and the most absolute joy that nature gives us.
A newborn baby also brings us obligations that we must assume as parents.
My number one goal is to love, support, and be there for my child. (Farrah Fawcett)
The kiss of a child who loves you is pure and hides nothing from us.
25. Nothing is more precious than life… especially the life of a child. (Peter Diamandis)
A baby is a gift well received by parents and grandparents.
26. The cure for a frightened baby is his mother’s gentle touch.
The maternal filial contact is very important in the first months of our son.
27. For tomorrow to be in the memories of your son, stay today in his life.
Give your son your time, he’ll always remember it.
28. A newborn baby is the noblest job two people can do.
The commitment to have a baby is something that lasts a lifetime.
29. We may not plan you, but I want you to know that you have undoubtedly been the most desired by us. At this moment, only your arrival matters and the happiness you have given us with it.
Whether it is planned or not, the arrival of a child is always a joy.
30. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are your baby’s arms.
The love our son processes for us is infinite.
31. If you want your children to be intelligent, read fairy tales to them. If you want them to be much smarter, read them more fairy tales. (Albert Einstein)
Einstein processed great love for his children.
Your children make it possible for you to forget the past. They’re the best fruit… sometimes they’re the only fruit. (Anna Quindlen)
Our children are one of the few positive things we leave on Earth.
33. When I was able to cradle you for the first time with my arms, I was able to understand what my parents felt as soon as they had me, and to value more all the love and effort they made to make me who I am now.
Having one baby is an unparalleled challenge with another in life.
34. Babies are star dust, blown from the hand of God.
Babies are a gift from God.
35. With every newborn child the world begins anew.
Children are the human being’s way of touching immortality.
36. A mother’s voice was created to calm her baby and give her peace.
Our mother’s voice accompanies us in our lives until before we are born.
37. When you hold a newborn in your arms and look at his beautiful face, it’s as if all your worries were flying away.
Children free us from our daily stress.
38. Your arrival changed many things and made me put into perspective many of the thoughts I had. From now on, I want to be a better person who gives you the example you need, because you have become the most important thing.
One more example of how having a child changes our outlook on life.
39. A baby is God’s opinion that the world should move on.
With each baby the world takes impulse to continue forward.
40. The only unbreakable bond on earth is that of a mother and her baby.
Indeed, a mother’s bond with her child is imperishable in time and space.
41. You are a ray of sunshine, which came to show me that you can be happy with the simplest things.
The simplest things are the best things in life.
42. Love at first sight is the love you have for your baby. You fall so hard you can’t get up again.
For all parents, your child is the most beautiful child on earth.
43. A baby is something that you carry within you nine months, in your arms three years and in your heart until you die. (Mary Mason)
For all parents your child will be a baby for life.
44. Babies reinvent your world for you.
Having a baby completely changes your life.
45. You do not know how long I had waited for your arrival and the moments in which I dreamed, with the instant in which we would finally meet. Today more than ever, I know you’re what I’ve wanted most.
Words that every parent could tell their baby.
46. Making the decision to have a baby is deciding to have your heart walk out of your body forever. (Elizabeth Stone)
Our children always carry our love with them wherever they are.
47. A mother’s love for her baby is unconditional, lasts forever, and begins before birth.
A mother loves her child in all situations.
48. You cannot buy happiness, happiness is born.
Happiness always comes together with each new birth.
49. Each child born is a new thought of God, and a radiant and fresh possibility.
With each child the possibilities are endless, a new life begins.
A newborn baby is a bridge to heaven.
Our children make our lives a better place.
51. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your son.
A baby strengthens the bonds that bind a couple.
52. Children are the keys to paradise. (Eric Hoffer)
Children open doors to a world of possibilities.
53. A mother’s arms are tender and the children sleep deep in them. (Victor Hugo)
A baby always looks for his mother’s arms, it’s an innate instinct.
54. No love is greater than the one who has a father for his son. (Dan Brown)
Dan Brown declares his unconditional love for his son.
55. The most important mark I’m going to leave on this world is my son. (Sarah Shahi)
Our children are our legacy in the world.
56. One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever received is my daughter. (Ace Frehley)
Our babies are one of the greatest things life gives us.
57. If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, my son may have peace. (Thomas Paine)
A father always wants the best for his son.
58. Being a parent teaches you the meaning of unconditional love. (Nicholas Sparks)
The love that a father processes for his son has no limits.
59. A baby is the greatest gift one generation can leave to another.
Our children’s lives are a priority for all parents.
60. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all affections, for there is room in the sky for all stars. (Victor Hugo)
Our children will end up being many other things in the lives of others.
61. If you bring children into the world, love them with your heart and soul. (Alice Walker)
Our commitment as parents is to always love our children.
62. My proudest moment was when I gave birth to my son. (Christina Aguilera)
Christina Aguilera is a real madraza.
63. The only thing worth stealing is a newborn’s kiss.
Every mother’s goal: to always be there for her child.
64. I’d like my son to remember me as a good father. (Slim Whitman)
Every father wants to be a good father to his children.
65. I’ve found a love I never thought I’d find through my son. It’s a strange feeling to know that nothing can come between us. (Colin Farrell)
The love between a father and his son has no limits or frontiers.
66. I’m going to love my son to the end. (Magic Johnson)
Magic Johnson loves his son madly.
67. When kids are a year old, it’s like being with a mini drunk. You have to hold them, bump into things, laugh, cry, pee, vomit. (Johnny Depp)
Johnny Depp’s humor as characteristic as ever.
68. Having children is like a house of fraternity: no one sleeps, everything is broken and there is a lot of vomit. (Ray Romano)
Children totally change the routines of a house.
69. Before I met you, you were the most loved being and the one we waited for with the greatest happiness. Today we are fortunate to have you among us, you are a light in our lives.
70. Children represent the future, motivate them, support them and guide them. (Catherine Pulsifer)
Our children represent the future for all of us and as parents we must support them.